RDA Hunter was pleased to contribute to the executive judging of the NSW/ACT Regional Achievement and Community Awards in Sydney recently.
Director, Special Projects, Kate O’Mara joined the panel of judges from across NSW that voted on finalists and winners in eight categories:
– Awards Australia Connecting Communities Award
– Department of Planning, Industry and Environment Crown Land Manager Excellence Award
– Department of Planning, Industry and Environment Individual Excellence in Crown Land Management Award
– Prime Super Agricultural Innovation Award
– Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
– Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
– TransGrid Leadership Award
– Wholistic Financial Solutions Small Business Achievement Award
Winners will be announced at a gala event being held at Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains on Friday 8th November 2019.
The NSW/ACT Regional Achievement and Community Awards started in 2002, with the purpose of encouraging, acknowledging, and rewarding the valuable contributions individuals, communities and businesses are making throughout regional New South Wales and the ACT. The awards create the opportunity to recognise their hard work and dedication and their contribution to the future of regional New South Wales. Visit https://awardsaustralia.com/regional-achievement-community-awards/nsw