State Government's Business Connect Starts 1 January
Business Connect is the State Government's network of local and specialist advisors available across NSW, providing mobile, independent, face-to-face business advice
Business Connect starts 1 January 2017
• A network of local and specialist advisors available across NSW, providing mobile, independent, face-to-face business advice. Our advisors have the experience and knowledge to tackle a range of issues, from business planning and marketing strategy, to how to access finance or structure your business.
• A range of business skills training through workshops, seminars and events to give businesses the confidence to take the next step.
• Specialist support from new digital and creative industries experts.
• Support for disrupted industries, including the taxi & hire car industry and businesses affected by the construction of Sydney Light Rail.
• Assistance for businesses affected by emergencies and natural disasters.
• Services in languages other than English including Arabic, Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese and Korean.
Back to Business Week (27 February - 5 March 2017)
Back to Business Week will remind businesses to work on their business, not just in their business.
A series of events and promotional opportunities across NSW will be held including:
• Thought Leaders Series forum on Meet the Future Head On in Sydney
• Digital and Online Technology themed Regional Roadshows in Cooma and Cowra
• A range of Business Connect workshops and events
We would like to extend the invite for you to get involved and consider hosting an event during Back to Business Week. We encourage you to start planning now and we will provide further details shortly.
Want to know more?
For more information on Business Connect, Back to Business Week and how we can help support businesses in your region:
Call 02 8222 4805