Hunter businesses are investing in their next generation of leaders by supporting the 2018 Ampcontrol Hunter Young Business Minds Awards.
Driven by Young Business Minds Inc (YBM), a collaboration between the region’s key industry bodies and business leaders, the 2018 Ampcontrol Hunter Young Business Mind Awards focus is building bridges between industry, educators and community while encouraging a culture of creativity and innovation by recognising the ideas and achievements of the Hunter’s next generation of business and community leaders.
The team at YBM is excited to announce the major sponsors for 2018:
Awards Naming and Major Sponsor: Ampcontrol
Major Category Sponsors
• Harvey Norman – Best Learning Experience encouraging creativity, innovation or entrepreneurialism in the school or classroom.
• Port Stephens Council – Social Enterprise ideas created by students
• Regional Development Australia (RDA) Hunter – Innovative business ideas and solutions from STEM
• Newcastle Airport – Best idea for a product, service or business from a Young Indigenous student
• Bengalla Mining Company – Business, product or service idea from student in the Creative Industries.
Hunter Young Business Minds Awards Media Release