STREAMED VISA SUBCLASS 188
- Business Innovation stream: for people with business skills who want to establish, develop and manage a new or existing business in Australia.
- Investor stream: for people who want to make a designated investment of at least AUD1.5million in an Australian state or territory and maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
- Significant Investor stream: for people who are willing to invest at least AUD5million into complying investments in Australia and want to maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
BENEFITS OF THIS VISA
- Establish a new or develop an existing business and/or invest in Australia
- Make a designated investment with an Australian state or territory government
- Make and maintain complying investments in Australia
- Travel in and out of Australia for the life of your visa
- Bring family members with you to Australia
- Seek permanent residence by applying for a Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888).
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit an expression of interest through SkillSelect.
- You may then be nominated by a state or territory government to make an application.
- If you receive an invitation, you will have 60 days to apply online for the visa.
SPECIFIC NEW SOUTH WALES INFORMATION
Information about nomination requirements, business and employment in NSW is available from;
Migrating to Australia Video